March baby.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreya

Here is my little girl I will be taking home mid-March. She is almost three weeks old and growing like a weed. She is already 115 grams. =)

prowler.jpg

432250_2911562021103_1662084546_n.jpg

431594_2922367571235_1022217406_2991480_2112918598_n.jpg

wow so tiny....that is neat you will have a chin from a baby I am sure you will have a very close bond with chinchilla congrats!!!!!!

I know you don't have the chin yet, so this isn't directed at you.. The wheel in that cage scares me! Bad for adult chins, I can't imagine the damage it could do to a little one :(

Any more criticism?

The chins have been fine with that wheel for years. The Care Fresh bedding is gone, as I got my friend to switch to pine.

Thanks Kerri! It will be my second chin from a baby (third if you count Snaggle who passed..) and I'm excited. I get to see her about once a week so she is getting used to me and she is soooo freaking cute, the pictures don't do her justice.

People are just concerned about the wheel, it needs to go. Numerous chins have broken legs and paws, been given concussions and brain damage from that type of wheel, I personally know of 3 broken legs and the brain damage 1st hand from the rescue group I work with and many more on the forums over the years. Why on earth would you get defensive about something that could harm your chins is beyond me and your breeder should know better, so shame on them.

Back