Making room in my heart for another german shepherd

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcr

Still heartbroken over the loss of my best friend Sammy last October I went in search of another shepherd that was from the same progeny. I found a litter of 8 that had 3 of the same grandparents as Sammy did and went to check them out. One of the little guys followed me to my car when I got up to leave. I wrote out a deposit for him on the spot. Two weeks later we brought him home.

Introducing Jäger von Einblick. He's nothing like Sampson but so far he's a sweetie.

Here's some pics

First night home.
jagerandkatelyn.jpg

First week
jager0317101.jpg

Here he is at 10 weeks old trying to get his ears to stay up
jager0402101.jpg

Just thought I'd share the new addition. :D

OMG Congrats. He's absolutely adorable.

I lost my German Shepherd the end of September. She was the best dog ever (don't tell my chihuahua Mia that). I got Mia after to try and fill that void. Hasn't worked completely because every big dog I see, makes me want another.

Anyways, Jager is beautiful.

Adorable! I have a gsd also.. but she is wayyy past the puppy stage (11 years) ans a shepherd mix. i am sure he will steal your heart in no time...they are pretty darn good at that :)

I had them growing up best dogs ever. I am so sad Hubby is not for them. He is adorable deffinitly looks like trouble

What an adorable little boy! My boyfriend had a shepherd growing up that he says was the best dog ever, we actually named one of our chinnys after him :) Anyway, I always tell him when we move out we'll get a shepherd of our own, hope he's as cute as Jager :)

I think it's wonderful that you were able to get another gs. I know Sampson will always be #1 but this "little" guy is just so adorable. I too love that first pic of your sleeping babies! :D

Back