Major Prayers Needed For Family Friend's 15 y/o Daughter

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnShh

I just heard today that a family we were good friends with when we lived in NY needs major prayers and good thoughts.
Their (just turned) 15 y/o daughter was diagnosed with an incredibly rare form (and from what I understand, already spread pretty far) of liver cancer on Dec. 27th, 2008.

Her father has created a blog to document her fight with this disease. http://afathersperspective.com/

Please keep Caitlyn in your thoughts and prayers.:heart3:

Wow - That is just awful. I have a 16-year-old daughter and I can't begin to imagine how horrifying that is.

They will certainly be in my prayers. :(

Definitely saying a prayer for her and her family.

As someone with a sister battling terminal breast cancer, I know only too well the plight of suffering from cancer both the victim (I dont' like to say patient) and the victim's family. I will pray very hard for Caitlyn. My thoughts to you too as this family means a lot to you.

One of my friends was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease. Luckily she is doing great after a hug battle after her kidney transplant. My thoughts are with your friend.

omgosh!! prayers for caitlyn and her family. I just read her dads blog and cried my eyes out.

I have them in my thoughts and prayers.

It sounds like she has an amazing father. I hope that this brings them even closer together. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and that God/your creator/Allah/Santa/whatever doesn't ever give you anything you can't deal with!

How very tragic.
Such a young girl who should have her whole life in front of her.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her loving family.

Back