Maizy came home today!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
This is Maizy. She is a black I sold to a pet home back in Febuary as a baby and let me tell you she is gorgeous. I am soo happy to have her home. Due to some unforseen issues Crystal had to rehome her and gave me dibs on her back. I can't thank her enough!!! She kept her in such awesome shape and was well cared for. You don't see that happen enough with pet owners and I am soo happy she was very well taken care of. It shows!! Maizy will be shown at the Sept. show. I can hardly wait!! Thanks again Crystal!!!

Attachments

• maizy.jpg
    maizy.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
  • maizya.jpg
    maizya.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 64
I am so sad she isn't here, it was weird doing cages tonight and not have her begging for a treat or scritch. :(

But I am happy she is back with you and know she will be well taken care of. I can't wait to see how she does at the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. She is definately staying here. That is the one downfall to selling kits. They may not have the qualities at first but sure can blossom out later.

Thanks again Crystal!!

lol, never mind just saw your last post that you are keeping her. I might be interested in any blacks from her if you end up breeding her.

WOW!!! What a beauty!!!

She's lucky to have had a good owner that did the right thing for her!!! :clap:

Thank you for that.

I loved Maizy very much, she is a wonderful chin. I knew when I couldn't keep her that Jessica would be my first contact. Just knowing that she is going back to her former home where she will be taken care of made me feel better.
I would never have listed her on CL, my second option would have been the forum.

I am sooooo happy she is back with Jessica, thank you for giving her a good home!

How is she doing today? I hope she is settling back in ok, she probably misses her hammock, it was her favorite spot

Thanks Everyone- Jen she is staying here. She is being paired with an extra dark, well veiled standard from Miller's herd. I can hardly wait!

Crystal-

She is doing great. This morning she was at the front of the cage, ate all of her supplement and some of her pellets. I wonder if she remembers my place?.

I don't blame you for keeping her Jess....shes drop dead gorgeous!!

Can't wait to see what litters come from her and your standard!

Back