Lots of pics of my babies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
I got quite a few of my kids...most of them were being pretty photogenic today so I did some close-ups. A few were grumps though!

Bear smiling for the camera:
IMG_4341.jpg

Did I hear the shreddie bag?
IMG_4338.jpg

Moose is getting to be quite chunky!
IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

[cont]

My very round Bostin enjoying his shreddie
IMG_4336.jpg

Koda..energetic as always!
IMG_4321.jpg

In his favorite spot..but in the tube, paws on the cage!
IMG_4315.jpg

Diesel in his favorite, most uncomfortable position..
IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

Weird @ the green mouth! I looked at him after you said that and to the eye, his mouth isn't green at all. Maybe it was my camera...the liner that he's standing on is bright lime green. He did get a green block last night as well....

See... Chins do reflect light! I would imagine that is no coincidence, and was used as camouflage in the wild.:)

Oh no, not another "Bear" groupie! :pillowfight: Laura, stand in line behind the others... I'M IN THE WILL!! :tease:

Haha, anyway, Stacie, these pics are great! :thumbsup: I love it when they hold on to you when you're holding a treat for them. Smudge is adorable in that pic! Bear is THE MAN, and I don't care if his mouth is green, purple, orange or whatever, LOL!

lol i loved these!!!

and sandi, i suppose im a bear groupie as well. *sigh*

lol. and i think its a bit of an understatement that moose is a bit large lol.

great pics! love them!

Beautiful chins! Moose is growing to be quite the chunker! How much does he weigh?

Oh no, not another "Bear" groupie! :pillowfight: Laura, stand in line behind the others... I'M IN THE WILL!! :tease:

Haha, anyway, Stacie, these pics are great! :thumbsup: I love it when they hold on to you when you're holding a treat for them. Smudge is adorable in that pic! Bear is THE MAN, and I don't care if his mouth is green, purple, orange or whatever, LOL!

Ok, fine, Sandi. You take Bear...I'll take the rest! Now we just need someone to distract Stack....

Hehe..thanks everyone! Sorry, but I don't think there'll be any chin-napping going on..I have a ferocious chihuahua guarding my house!

Love the pictures I have a chin (female) that loves to sleep in the same position Diesel is in. Why I don't know - can't be comfortable. She is a white also - though she is a pink-white

Back