Looking to exchange links

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shouts

I'm looking to exchange links with other chinchilla breeders. I'd like to create an updated resource for finding a breeder, so if you are interested in some traffic, let me know.

My website is in the top 2,000,000 and has been climbing every month. (I know that sounds high, but check your website ranking on Alexa - and you'll realize with something like 100,000,000 websites in existence, this is the top 2%!)

I'm also open to other content, so contact me if you'd like some quality promotion for your website.

I always like to look at CnH on those sites, to see how we're doing in the rankings.

Alexa Rank: 769,283
Quantcast Rank: 1,068,800
Compete Rank: 544,883
Website outlook rank: 631,649

I don't understand the huge difference with Quantcast though.

I find it amusing that we are worth just a hair under what CnQ was when it went down after 10 years I think it was? We've only been up and running for a year.

Yup, chins-n-hedgies is doing great - nice to have captured much of the CnH audience! That's why you moved up so fast.

One of the critical SEO strategies, though, is outside links to your page. So even if you've got a link from here, that's not enough! You need many quality links.

That's probably why my Google Page ranking is higher than the one here, even with less traffic.

Did you ask permission to use the bumblefoot photo on your health pages?

Yes, but I'm not sending anyone to a site that looks like this:

Picture2.png

She really needs to work on her site.

She really needs to work on her site.
Debbie is having it attended to. There are some lovely people who like to target useful sites & attack them with malicious code - I would like to get hold of the people responsible ...........

I am glad you asked for permission - unfortunately others have not & have used the image completely inaccurately on a video about fur fungus! :banghead:

Last edited:
Back