Looking For Wood

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Staceylwolf, Caroline, Ronda, Shooper, Whimsy all come to mind. Probably a lot more but I can't think of any right now.:wink3:

Last edited:
Why not just look in the classifieds? I have wood for sale on occasion and have sold wood for years, I just list it when I have it available and many other suppliers are the same way.

Oops sorry. On most often from my phone and it automatically takes me to latest threads. Forgot I could look through the other topics. We just order a lot and seemed easier to have people to contact to access easier :) Thanks guys!

This year I have purchased wood from -
Vyxxin, Stacey Wolf and Shahna (awesome wood from all of them) and one not mentioned yet is Susan, who is AZChins on the forum. I don't believe she has a thread open in the classifieds so you wouldn't know that she always has wood on her site... http://chinstore.azchins.com. My boys love her pecan wood!

I have a sale going on until Sat Dec 15 on apple chewsticks, twirlies and chunks. Selling at $9.50 a pound plus shipping and handling.

My go to wood orders are with AZChins, Shahna, Ronda and Stacey Wolf (I also get my cookies from her). It just depends on what I'm looking for.

Back