Livingston & Killian

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midwest Exotics

CnQ member since 2003
Here are my new boys i got from Terri in OH. They are GREAT & quite cutie, of course!

Im still getting to know their personalities, but so far they have shown a lot of character & i love them to pieces.

Here is Livingston, the violet wrap i've been waiting for what seem like it had to have been years...

3490856074_29e5facf84.jpg

3490855758_f3c37a9fa9.jpg

3490853684_b93bda9e53.jpg

3490849874_8cc37e1c8a.jpg

3490849432_8b4f40506b.jpg

They are so cute. Livingston is such a pretentious name that I actually adore it. I can just picture him strutting around his cage in an opera hat with a monocle, somehow speaking with a fake british accent.

I love the second to last picture with the wheatie (sp?).

Livingston is just toooo cute!! I agree with Rebecca, you should get him to do a photo shoot in a little hat and a monocle =D

Perhaps that will be my next goal as he grows a little, totally cute idea that i know i could pull off. Im making a calendar, i suppose he will have to be worked into it with his monocle somehow!

My ferrets name was Salsbury(no i), so i guess i just like the ring of a sophisticated name for an animal. Its fitting because they always look like they are plotting something, yet funny in a good way at the same time.;)

Look at that cute face Livingston has! He's precious! :D Beautiful babies

Oh my.......I think violet wraps are just stunning. In loooooove with that first little guy, he's just gorgeous. The other is too OF COURSE, just love his colouring haha.

OMG they are TOO CUTE!!! Livingston acting like Mr. Peanut - ROFLMAO!!!

Kate, how dare you and I mean HOW DARE YOU taunt me with such cuteness?!!! These boys are so flipping cute I can't stand it!! I always say I love the white belly of the violets and that's why I don't refer the wraps, then you go and show of Livingston! He's adorable! I wish I was a millionaire just so I could have a million chins!

Eeep! Livingston is too precious! It hurts just alittle. I cannot wait for my own little Violet wrap girl. The other looks like he is full of alsorts of personality!

Thanks everyone! They are too much fun!

Livingston's smooshed face is what really makes him a keeper, so blocky, i can wait to see how he turns out!

PS, im going to be working on that monocle picture soon! hehehehe:thumbsup:

Back