Little quick question about signatures here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabou

mommy of Kahlua and Pedro
Hey everyone!

I haven't been online in a long time, sorry about that, but Kahlua my black velvet poofball is still in excellent shape, currently chattering as he has no attention from me while I'm typing XD

I swear I've seen a signature of someone made with symbols...that was making the shape of a chinchilla... I want it in my signature because it is awesome! But I cannot figure out how it was made or what it looked like o.o

Closest I got from the symbols I know of is this and it looks like a squirrel ahahahaha!

.(\__/)
=.o.o= _
./u_u\(.(
((___)).)

Oh and I forgot to mention that I've met Saphire IRL not so long ago while visiting my vet! =D
Must mean I have a great vet if she has the same hehe ^_^

And I was wondering, I think Kahlua has had a broken toe (or maybe only deformed....I can't say) before I got him, but even though he's 5 years old now and has shown no signs of pain, can it be a problem over time? It hasn't changed position ever since I got him, Kahlua's jumping and running all the time, so no pain whatsoever.

Another thing, I am saving up to buy him a nice big cage, and this will be when I get another apartment with a room only for him (his cage is high on a drawer to keep the cat from reaching him and scaring him...though I think the cat would be more scared about his bad temper XD)

Which brings me to my last question, he really has a bad temper XD
Only me can manipulate him and only when he wants, other people get close to his cage and he attacks them o.o I know chinnies all have their own tempers, but he's a fiery one XD Is there something I can do to make him more... friendly to others? Maybe also something I can do to have him let me carry him a bit more?

Info! I found a forum that was called Raisin Chinchilla (or something similar) and as I browsed through the forum, I found out they ALL were giving their chinnies raisins!! OoO
Alarmed, I contacted an administrator to let them know the potential danger of giving raisins to chinnies, and she replied in a worried way, saying she'd change infos on her forum, which she did =)
So her forum now has the mention that raisins have to be given in a VERY small quantity, that it can be harmful to chinnies since it is way too sugary for their system and such. I'm glad to have at least changed that to help a bunch of furry-owners!

awesome! ahaha thank you, and I guess a mix of both could be possible too...hmm...

( \_/ )
(='.'=) _
./u_u\( (
('')__('') )

hehe I like that one with the extra whiskers, that I just put in my signature! ^_^

hehe thanks a lot! The feet and the face look a lot nicer ^_^

Last edited:
Back