Little Lenore

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolie

I made a new fleece tube for my girls and was trying to get pictures of them with it. Rory wasn't having it, but I got a few cute ones of Lenore. I thought I'd share :)

3346218249_b90f02db6d.jpg

3347066024_d78c2b69a5.jpg

3347096772_43c802ea4c.jpg

3347099264_e08cda3baa.jpg

She is really sweet :) She has opposite colors of my black velvet because she has white around her ears and Lenore has black! hehe

What a beautiful little girl! She is just gorgeous and these are great pics! I like the fleece tube too :p

really nice pictures!!! The first and third pics definitely looks like a product picture! Beautiful chinchilla!!

she is just absolutely adorable!!! what a sweet face!!! she is a model for sure!!! love her colouring!! and i love the fleece fabric you used!!

I love her coloring as well- the black around the ears is just so pretty.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

Gella - I got it from a friend. She sews clothing and often goes out of town on fabric hunts, and if she sees some cute fleece she brings it back for me. I have no idea where she got it, sorry I'm not more help!

Oh man, these shots are great. Perfect lighting, great angles, and what a gorgeous model!

1st, what a perfect little model, 2nd, its almost like you drew the black around her ears, its just perfect!

Lenore is just picture perfect! What a sweet girlie! And her fleece tube is cute as heck!

Back