Kids these days

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzi1780

So when my boyfriend got home from work today, he said there were some kids in sitting on the stairs right outside our condo. We live on the 3rd floor and the condo stairs are enclosed. Over an hour later they were still there, now this is odd because there are just two condos on the 3rd floor, ours and our crazy yet nice next door neighbor (who gets at least 3 packages everyday from QVC) so I look out the peephole, didn't see much going on, check again in 10 mins or so and now there is certainly someone going on between this young man and young woman. So I get my trash together and head out the door to "take out my trash" The young man leaps up, and the young lady grabs her jacket and covers herself up. I told the young lady that I would be going back into my condo so she could ummm... get dressed and that they had better leave or else I would be calling the police. The girl whimpered out an "okay" and I returned to my condo. We watched them running out of the building a few mins later.

What the heck is wrong with kids these days!?! They must have been 12? 13? And in the stairs of a condo building? When I was that age, I still thought boys were gross (heck I still think they are :rofl:) and was still playing with Barbie!

... Wow. Gross.

Yeah, it's creeping me out to hear about 12 year olds losing their virginity. I mean... when I was that age... I was playing in a sandbox and watching cartoons. O_O;

My daughter is 13 and several of her friends have 'done it". I am actually scared for these kids and for my daughter. I remember wishing at 13 that I was getting boobs. Now my daughter has surpased me and is at least a C cup and was "mature" at 10!!!!!! I seriously think they are geting older sooner and that scares the you know what out of me.

sign of the times, too many hormones in milk & meat, PG-13 movies too promiscuous, parents not up their kids butt...........or a million other reasons that I fear the children of today and the future. My son is 9. and the other night he told me he was going to dream about "sexy super models". WHAT!! i told him to go to bed and try dreaming about football & baseball and getting an A in math. He told me that was boring.
At 9, which is 3rd grade, i didnt even know the difference between boys & girls. It is scary that these kids are growing up SO fast.
And to act like that in a stairway. ugh............kinda happy i have a son.

I coach youth volleyball and the youngest of my girls are in 4th grade. I had to send letters home to parents explaining what appropriate work out gear was. Some of these girls were showing up in 'booty shorts' and spaghetti strap tanks w/ no training bras and some of them need them. I had some backlash from the girls and a few parents and I was totally shocked. I'm sorry but I don't want to see, nor do I want anyone looking at your daughters butt hanging out of her shorts, nor do I want to have to help calm another situation after a girl popped out of her shirt in practice.
I blame a lot on parents now. Everything revolves around technology and trends. I see so many parents that just sit back and let their kids run wild and I've heard the excuse "They have to learn sometime" just a few too many times coming from adults. There are certain things children need to learn while they are young. Self respect is a huge one and far to often looked over and that's why we end up w/ pregnant 12 year olds.

I will sya it again that is why I dont have cable and my kids get "the talk" early. My son at 6 yrs old was oogaling(sp) a girl at a grocery store. i took him aside and told him it wasnt nice and he needed to respect that girl. nevermind she was all about 12 and was wearing hoochy cloths but My son will respect! My daughter wears jeans and a t shirt and has enough self confidence to know she isnt at all ready for more than a friend that is a boy.

Wow, makes me scared to have children at all, what am I gonna do when the time comes to teach my kids about anything??? Im definately going to try not to have any kids till im at least 30! (I wish!)

Back