Just... Wow...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyslilDimwit

Sorry, but I REALLY need to vent. This is INSANE. I Do NOT like when my animals are put in jeopardy, or someone says I neglect them...

Ok, I work with a 50 yr old man named Frank who was in an accident a long time ago and is not all there mentally anymore...
His wife wants him to be the only one who works at the kennel so she called DYFIS on me saying I let my Child hang out with Frank (Who also happens to be on Megan's Law) That was proven to be false... That didn't work so now she calls the cops/Animal control saying I have dead/dying animals in my home... They came, I showed them my home and they said it was the cleanest trailer that they've ever seen and that all my animals look fantastic. They even said that if the SPCA ever gets a chinchilla they will call me to take it!

So yea, F that... I'm quitting, because I know darn well that as long as I keep working there too she will keep pulling this stuff... So yea, Now I need a job.

I never even MET the woman!!!
**** it!

jeepers, this woman sure sounds like she has a personal vendetta against you!

does she own the kennel? if not, she has no power over you. i would let the police know that she is causing you these issues. perhaps they can speak with her, or warn her that it cannot continue. since this is affecting your livelihood and your job, it could be considered harassment?

The woman that is calling all the officials does not own the kennel, she is a blob that sits home all day. The cops can't do anything (I asked today) because she keeps calling anonymously.

The woman that owns the kennel doesn't care. Her 50yr daughter has verbally and physically threatened me and Laura (The owner/mom) does nothing. I'm actually getting laid off next week because Laura is going on Vaca to England and Susan (The crazy daughter) will be the one running the place. Laura said I can't come into work while Susan is there cause Susan will start crap and If I say anything back I'll get fired. I am sick of working with/for Nut obs.

verbal and physical assault? that is definitely something that the cops should be involved with. that is not cool!

labour laws would be in your favour on this, i think, since being laid off due to a certain employee assaulting you and making it difficult to do your job properly would fall under wrongful dismissal if it should ever get to the point where you are fired because some other employee was harassing/assaulting you.

i would definitely look into your local labour laws. at the very least, the employer may have to compensate you somehow upon being laid off?

I'd wait until they lay you off so you can file for unemployment. That way they still have to pay you... :D

I agree though, definitely time to get out!

Yea, I am filling out Applications like crazy right now. I don't care if I even have to go back to fast food (BLAH!) for a while, I just need to get out of there.

I am going to the Courthouse/Police station today to file charges against Frank and His wife. Not much I can do about Susan (The crazy daughter) right now.

What sucks though is that half that fricken family is lawyers, shady ones at that, so I'm sure they can get away with pretty much anything.

I was renting an apartment from Susan from Jan-Apr of this year and she evicted me for literally NO reason, just because she wanted to. I didn't even bother trying to fight it, because like I said, all those lawyers... I would have been wasting my time.

Back