Jack Voulet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill of Beans

Sleeps with one eye open.
Well we've decided to keep the Violet Chin we rescued and brought home 4 days ago. If you hadn't see earlier posts - he was in a chin fight 2 weeks prior, and had received NO veterinary care.

If you missed other posts, you can go here to see what he looked like before I got him:

http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3613

I picked him up on April 1st we stopped at the vet before making it home. Here's how he looked after we got home:

http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3707

Here's some of how he looked tonight, before getting his evening dose of Baytril. WARNING: I'm including some not so "pretty" shots - including his back, ear and what's left of his lip.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

It is so wonderful that you are helping him. I wish him (and you) all the best! He is cute!

Looks like he's coming around real well - another month and you'll not be able to tell he'd been hurt! Good job!

He looks much better than before, and much happier! I'm so glad you rescued him...I would have taken him in an instant.

I don't know how I've missed your threads about this little guy, but I am so happy that you saved him :hug4:! He has beautiful eyes, and looks like he's such a sweetie. I teared up at those pics before you got him and am glad that he has an angel (you) on his side. Thank you.

he looks so much better...hes such a sweet little guy...have u picked a name yet??? i hope to see more pictures as time goes by...i know he is so happy to be there with you...all the best to you guys :)

edit: sorry i just realized the name of the thread lol...cute name!!!

...So, now, whence the name Jack Voulet???

We lost our dear chin Gus on March 2nd. There's been an emptiness in our hearts.....so I was thinking Cinderella....the 2 mice were Gus & Jack....so that's where Jack came from (sort of a memorial to Gus).....I also wanted something related to him being a violet....and thought Voulet sounded like Violet - (it's my favorite wine).....so putting it all together, we have ourselves

Jack Voulet.

Congrats on your new addition! He's lucky to have found you guys. And give Snickers a scritch for me - I'm glad he found you too.

Aww, he's looking better! :dance3:

I'm glad he's on his meds; those are some nasty wounds.

He is looking really good already! I'm so glad that you could help him. I'm sure he is too.:thumbsup:

aww the poor baby. He's been through soooo much already. He's lucky to have found you. I think Jack Voulet sounds great. I'm sure he'll love it

Back