Is my Chin gaining my Trust?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magen9568

okay so as some of you may now i have two chins that are both under 6 months old, my little grey one is real hyper an doesn't like to be held much but now he will run up to the cage as soon as i get home from work an he will let me rub his tummy an back an everything, he used to not let me do it at all lol.
second is my fatter chin he wouldn't have nothing to do with me when we first got him we've had them about 5-6 days now an last night i was sitting at the cage with the door open, and i put my hand in there to him an gently talked to him an held my hands out, after a few minutes he comes over to me an begins to just nibble all over my fingers it was so cute an he started to climb all over my arms. I WAS SO SUPRISED AN EXCITED haha i was just wondering if this is a way of him showing hes starting to trust me? thanks :)

That's exactly how they show you that they like you. Keep going slowly and let them push the limits so as to go at their pace. Congratulations on your boys!

Latest posts

Back