is it just me or is my cat way to smug

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perabalaofmystery

about his new collar/tie.
i/he just had to show it off. though the woman who made it for me made the collar part the wrong size so he'll be getting a new one in a week. (i cut off the tie in the meantime and hotglued it to his collar)

he loves ties/clothes way to much. and i probably shouldnt be helping him with his obsession. though maybe now he gets to carry one around all the time he'll stop stealing my underwear and socks. lol:)

Attachments

• 20120510_001.jpg
    20120510_001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 20120510_002.jpg
    20120510_002.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 93
What's his name? I will vote for him for president! The part that goes around his neck should be able to break away easily so he doesn't have a freak accident. Velcro maybe?

He is definitely one smug kitty! He reminds me of my cat with that "I'm so cooool" look :p

What's his name? I will vote for him for president! The part that goes around his neck should be able to break away easily so he doesn't have a freak accident. Velcro maybe?

his name is Lomi (short for lo mien) it as the name he had when we got him as a kitten. we kept it cause it was interesting.

lol i wouldn't vote for him hes alittle to derpy to be president. :crazy: <== if he was a human he would look like this emoticon

the tie is attached to a snap off safety collar so its plenty safe. (i would never get a collar that couldnt come off really easily cause cats get into mischief way to easily.) especially him.

Back