iPhone 4

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
Picked up my new phone a few hours ago. They should have made a commercial about it though. :hmm: I usually ignore the weather warnings as I'm at home or work when they issue them and we've had a bunch of storms around here lately. Well today I should NOT have igrored it, yikes! Every town I drove through had its tornado sirens blaring and this storm was baaad! All I wanted to do was to get back home and sync my new iPhone 4, yeesh! I finally got home safe and sound and have it hooked up to iTunes. Due to having to back up my old iphone and activating and syncing this new one, I have yet to be able to play with it. :(

Anyone else thinking about getting this new one or already have it?

Lemme know if it works anywhere other than Chicago..............<snicker>

Lemme know if it works anywhere other than Chicago..............<snicker>

:impatient: Hey! You and Laurie need to stifle that! :p JK, that was funny cuz it's true LOL, but I don't care, I will never leave the Chicago area again! You know what? My iphone worked in Cancun, MX, Las Vegas, Tampa, Orlando and Miami, even in cheesehead WI! :neener:

ETA: stupid new iphone 4 is still syncing! Must be the 5,278 pics it has to optimize, oh well, I sit here and :impatient: wait!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in the Rockford area and the weather was pretty bad, but I know you guys got it worse..
I don't have an iphone, but I do have an ipod touch, which I like a lot.. But as far as phones I would have to say the Droids are better.. Being able to get on the internet pretty much anywhere is what really appeals to me.
I got a new computer, and backed up all my music I had on my touch to an external hard drive before syncing it to the new one, and some of my favorite songs are missing.. I'm not very happy haha

My dad is trying to get me to switch.. He has never had one but his friends do and they have convinced him that the iPhone is God's gift to technology. I found a Droid not to long ago and Im thinking about trying that one out for a bit to see if I like that or my BB better.

According to Stewart the Droid is supposed to be much better--but ya'll know how anti Apple my kid is!

All I know is I had cell service in South Dakota and Sandi did not! SO THERE!

So far so good, at least where I live. I've never experienced dropped calls or interference before. The dual camera/video is super cool and so is the flash! The viewing quality is so sharp and it's quicker as far as surfing on the net. Stainless steel over plastic is a plus as well.

I am an apple/mac fan but I never did get into the iPhone. I have an iPod touch and I just dislike touch screen anything. The fingerprints annoy me to no end! It does look like it has some pretty awesome features though.

I don't even have texting on my phone. So I think it's safe to say I don't have an iPhone.

I'm frugal. I use my phone to talk and that's it :D

Mine is coming home tonight. My boyfriend works for Apple. All computers and phones must me Apple. Saying that...I hated the Droid, my Palm was crap, and I don't get along with BB. I tossed my Dell 6 months ago and upgraded to a MacBook. I love my iPhone and my laptop. So :neener: to all you haters.

Cindy don't tell Jeff I said Stewart hates Apple!

Alli I HAD to get texting for my phone because of Sandi! Until her I didn't text LOL! But I am kind of lost without her and would probably have a so-called "Sandi freakout" if I couldn't text or talk to her.

Ask us South Dakota people about a "Sandi freakout" sometime! LOL!

Argh! :SarcasmA: I told a certain someone to stay off this thread!
As far as texting, well, someone had to get you into this century (no offense Allison)! :neener:

Back