Introducing Buddha!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleynicol3

I got my baby boy yesterday! He's a black velvet and he'll be 10 weeks old Tuesday. He's so cute! He's not quite used to me yet, but I've been talking to him a lot and he's been sniffing/nibbling on my fingers a bit. He gets a little spooked every now and then and runs away, but he's usually pretty curious when I stop to say hello. He's chewing everything and eating and drinking a lot - and he's very active. So far, so good! I mixed some of his new food in with his old food and his poops look good - and there are plenty of them! No treats since he's so young, just plenty of hay and pellets - and I have a Silver Surfer wheel for him, but not until he's six months old. I bought a kitchen scale so I can start weighing him whenever I'm able to handle him. No dust bath yet, but I'll probably put it in there tomorrow and see how he likes it.

I wasn't sure what to name him, but I've been calling him my little Buddha and it seems to have stuck! I posted a picture of his cage in the Ferret Nation thread. Here's Buddha! He's always bouncing around, so it's hard to get a good picture, but I'll update this thread if I get some good ones. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372648592.833644.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372648634.100590.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372648650.283632.jpg

He's snoozing in the last one. He loves his house!

Back