International items

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy555

International Luffa Mogul
I may be a bit obsessed with spoiling my chinny-chin-chins, so I'm often trawling for new prize inspirations for them. And I've come across a few interesting ones from foreign sites. And today I found this cute item:

A timothy hay strawberry vine!

And I thought these were interesting solutions to containing dust baths.

Anyone else find some different chinchilla things?

I've wondered about making a small enclosed space for a dust bath house, I just wonder if it could be harder on their lungs to have it so surrounded opposed to a pan on an open floor etc, where the dust flys further away and settles rather than a higher concentration flying around their noses and eyes...
Not to divert your thread, sorry if this is an off topic question!

the superpet bath houses are fairly enclosed, and small.

i used to use a cardboard box with a door cut in it over top of Rhino's dust bowl, to keep the dust from flying everywhere. took the box away because i'd rather clean up dust than not be able to watch the dusting fun!

I dont really understand what this is suppose to be
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/i-rabbit/10000404/
I understand this is suppose to be a chew toy...
I think it's just clips on to the side of the cage and the can chew on it?
is that it @_@?

I think this bath house might be better
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/heaven/1284730/
I think it keeps the dust coming out to a minimal...maybe?
wouldn't attach it to the cage but it's pretty cool for a hefty $80ish

ohhh! and someone in the UK makes some pretty awesome fleece stuff...I don't remember who... does anyone know?
they make fruit cuddle pillows...

I was just about to post the Hammocky hammocks site in the UK but I see you guys already got to it. I have bought a lot of things of that site, I am in Spain too. They certainly impressed me and my chinchilla loved all their chinnie products! Definitely a thumbs up from over here.

i just love how superpet doesn't put any description at all on their site. how are we supposed to know what these hideous toys are made from??? lol!

Back