I'm finally free!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sublime5981

Serenity Chinchillas
Today is my last day as a Drill Sergeant! :dance3: However, I'm not working so, it's only a technicality(sp?). I can't believe its been two years already. Now I can get back to a "normal" schedule and routine. I get to have weekends and holidays off! And take trips/vacation! :bliss: The downside is that I'll be losing that extra $375 a month.
I have no clue what I'll be doing now. I will probably be an instructor for one of the courses here. That is what most of my MOS does while they wait for orders. I'm trying to go to Aberdeen because, it is close to home and there is a specific unit there that I want to work with.
I'm not looking forward to the move itself though. Always fun with 2 cars, a moving van, 3 cats and 8 chins. I just hope it happens before it starts getting too warm.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. And yes, I am talking about Aberdeen, MD. It's kind of coastal, it's right by the Chesapeake Bay. lol

Latest posts

Back