If your chin had superpowers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which would they be

• Ice powers

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Earth powes

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Super Speed

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Super jump

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
He wouldn't need any super powers, my chinchilla is already known as the Defender of the Night.

All he needs is his tool belt armed with hay and a rear full of projectile poo and a little mask. He keeps a close eye on all evil doers in the middle of the night and makes sure to rattle his cage enough when things get really bad, usually around 3:30 in the morning....

Here it would have to be super speed! An example was this morning at 4 am. Hubby wakes me up, and says I saw something loose. As I came into the chin room I thought I saw something. I was asking myself was that a chin, a shadow, or a figment of my imagination? LOL I think they already have super powers!

I would like to see my chin boing around the room with super bouncing ability - popcorning at supersonic speed.

escape artist powers (fortunately the FN 142 has them in total lock down) and incessant pooping powers - hey, you never know what they can use those poops for...weapons, diversionary tactics...

LOL too funny. I have a wide array of the furious herd here, we keep their powers on the down low though! A chinchilla with a cape has no limit to their powers, really. All they need is the cape & their powers are nearly endless.

We have one who can escape just about everything, i still think she has some teleporting capabilities or perhaps its more that she can shrink?? I dunno whatever it is, im sure the rest of the herd is jealous.

We also have some that move at the speed of light..some that can cast a look to turn you to stone..

We have a few others, but of course we need to keep those under wraps for protective reasons. =]

I need super powers to keep up! They already have plenty! :dance3:

One of my chinchillas is a vampire private detective--Mick St. John. So his super powers are flying and spying! (No blood drinking though!)

All 4 of mine have superpowers already. They are the fantastic 4! Hubby and I need superpowers to keep up.:laughitup:

I just wish they could tell us, somehow, if they've got a problem! Then they'd all live to be in their 20's!

Cervantes: The X-Ray Laser Stink-eye (which is what we get for naming him after a demon-possessed video game pirate I suppose).
Crash: The Nose Wipe of Doom, Death, Destruction and Fatal Levels of Cute (he's planning to take over the world just by being adorable, I swear!)

well mine would want the super power of being able to move things with their minds. that way they could get to their treats whenever they wanted and they didn't have to wait for us pesky humans to give them out.

I just wish they could tell us, somehow, if they've got a problem! Then they'd all live to be in their 20's!

I didn't vote because I agree with Rick, ah..Telepathy! I'd vote for.

I would say talk to me. We could have a great conversation while cleaning the cage.

oh my gosh, I would love that!!!Things get quiet around here at cage cleaning time, my boyfriend dissappears so he doesn't have to help, so if they could talk, that would be amazing!:thumbsup:

Back