I scream ..you scream ..we all scream

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aneesa's Muse

...for pizza lovin' PEW boys that mistake the pretty earring for edible ..miss completely ..and eat some of Mah's ear instead :wacko:

IM002137.jpg

This is Pugsley. He loves me. He loves my hair ..and pulling it out of the clip or scruncii. He also loves to snuggle me... unlike his identical brother, Itt.

The two PEW boys came from one of my rescue girlies... some of you may remember Katelyn's story. Preggo in a feeder tank. Laid out in front of everyone with visible "aliens" wiggling around in her belly. She was in labor in the car, on the way home.. but fortunately, waited until I got a nursery set up for her and the clan. She had 14. Eleven were black hoodies like her, three were PEWs. I kept Pugsley, Itt, Wednesday and Morticia ..along with Mommy, Katelyn. ;)

I'll stop rambling now.. and go clean up my bloody ear!

What a great picture! I'm not too much of a rat fan but I have to admit, Pugsley is kind of cute up there on your shoulder munching away. Sounds like he likes to give love nips!

Rats normally give me the creeps, but that's obviously THE cutest rat picture i have EVER seen!!!

Latest posts

Back