I need a name for my new chinnie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lwatso3

• Elsie
  • Mimi
  • Lola
  • Other

I need a name for my chinnie! I can't decide!
I've attached a picture of it. (It's the best I have until I actually have her in my possession.)

CAN'T WAIT TO INTRODUCE HER TO MY MARLEYBABY!!

P.S. - I already have a Marleybaby, and I've previously had a Lala.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 2B1.jpg
    2B1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 103
I could smack myself for saying "it". SHE is not an "it", and is a gorgeous mosaic, 2-3 years of age.

Grins......I too have a chin here that I need to name. Been several weeks. Her new cagemate is Lily. ( my daughter named her ) I'm throwing "Twilight" around. I've already named a male chin on this forum "Van Wiskers". My next boy is going to have that name. winks

I personally like the name Sadie if you want one to throw under "other"

I like Mimi

I have a Bella and a Sookie too!! (named after Twilight and True Blood characters, of course)

I'd wait till you actually have her in hand before finallizing a name. I usually make a list of names I like and then the chin's personality picks it. With Nyx I wanted her to be a Pele soo bad, but she just didn't fit the name. But that is one adorable little mosaic girl! I like Elsie, but I also see an Anya or a Pheobe. But thats just me.

When I read the list I out-loud said "Lola" about six times in rapid succession. Now that probably has something to do with the entire pot of fully caffeinated tea I recently ingested, but I still really like the name.

Back