I have the best mom in the world...p.s. thanks gella

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxchincerelyxo

PM for pet portraits <3
I just got a package sent from my mom and I open it to find....

a giant cupcake!!! My mom knew I was in love with the cupcake from Gella and got it for me as an early easter gift. It's different colors than on the website...I'll post pics tonight when I get home (I'm at work right now).

I'm so excited to put it in the cage tonight!!!

THANK YOU GELLA!!! (even though I doubt you knew it was for me):neener:

Lol yes extremely!!!! i havent bought one cause i dont think my girls like houses like that but i wish my mom would buy me something

Oooo, I want to see it!!!! :D
I'm probably going to get the Beach house set in a month or so (when I confirm what I want lol). Gella's stuff is out of this world amazing stuff!!!! :thumbsup:

Oooo, I want to see it!!!! :D
I'm probably going to get the Beach house set in a month or so (when I confirm what I want lol). Gella's stuff is out of this world amazing stuff!!!! :thumbsup:

That was my issue too (why I didn't buy myself one). I didn't know which one I wanted or if I was going to get a custom done...but my mom is coming to visit me next week (first time in a yr I'll see then since I moved) and we're going to have a sewing day so I think we'll make some fleece liners to match!!!

I meant to add that it is the whole set...with the hammock, cuddle buddies and house... My mom is too cute :kiss:

thats awesome!!! u must be so excited!!! my parents just came to my little island that im living on in february...i hadn't seen them for 6 months so i was super excited!!! can i get in on this sewing day lol??? please post pics asap!!!!!! i love the cupcake set!!! i want it!!! darn those shipping fees to canada (ill be moving back to canada in may)

thats awesome!!! u must be so excited!!! my parents just came to my little island that im living on in february...i hadn't seen them for 6 months so i was super excited!!! can i get in on this sewing day lol??? please post pics asap!!!!!! i love the cupcake set!!! i want it!!! darn those shipping fees to canada (ill be moving back to canada in may)

well then you just have to get it before May and bring it with you ;)

and yes I am SUPER excited to see them!!! (my mom and little brother)

I moved to Cali from CT a year ago this week (it'll actually be a day less than a yr of the day we moved here) but still a long time!

i wish!!! i live on a tiny island in the dutch caribbean...i think shipping will be quadruple that of canada lol!!!

why did u move to cali?? how do u like it compared to CT?

well then you just have to get it before May and bring it with you ;)

and yes I am SUPER excited to see them!!! (my mom and little brother)

I moved to Cali from CT a year ago this week (it'll actually be a day less than a yr of the day we moved here) but still a long time!

hahahaha i should have known!!! i love socal....ive been there more times than i can count...i hope to live there someday...i love toronto...but i just can't take those winters!!!

Ahh SO jealous, i've always wanted to get some of these for my cages, but i cant afford to find out if my fuzzballs would use & or eat them!

Shes certainly got the cutest fleece stuff around! (I always drool & think about setting up a cage decked out upstairs one day.) =]

Duh!! Because SoCal is the best!!! :tease:

ha...idk I love living in California but I miss my east coast people. I've been told I'm "very East coast" what ever that means. The weather and econimic stability here is unbeatable, but I think I'll raise my one day family on the East coast...I want them to grow up with an attitude more like mine than most of the people I've met here. I also think that just has to do with me living in Santa Barbara where it's all college kids who have mommys and daddys to pay for their every need...I understand paying for college, but some of the situations out here are just absurd.

Also, I'm too blunt for the West coast lol. East coast has a very different type of friendliness...and a different type of honesty. It was harder in the beginning when I first moved out here and everyone thought I was mean-funny and nice- but mean...I still don't fully understand it lol

SB is a little different than where I grew up...Valencia. And for the past 8 years I've lived in Orange County where most kids get everything paid for. I had to do it the "hard" way and work for my things. lol Everyone will always have "home" in their mind, and not everyone is a Californian. Just like I like to visit the East Coast, but would probably never live there. lol

SB is a little different than where I grew up...Valencia. And for the past 8 years I've lived in Orange County where most kids get everything paid for. I had to do it the "hard" way and work for my things. lol Everyone will always have "home" in their mind, and not everyone is a Californian. Just like I like to visit the East Coast, but would probably never live there. lol

lol that's funny...we should become good friends so we can always visit the other coasts!!!

I love living in California...I have a feeling it's just the SB scene that I don't mesh with. Most of the ppl I meet here are either beer sluts, flakes or jerks...but that's because I live next door to ppl that love the Isla Vista scene... so I meet mostly their friends...I think I just need to find a different spot in this sunny state :thumbsup:

As some one who has lived in Southern Cali (San Diego), and now in CT they are really so different. Everyone in California is so laid back, and just kind of go with the flow. They are also more outwardly friendly (if that makes sense). For example, if you are at the grocery store, someone might see you looking for something and help you find it, give you some advice on it, and wish you well. People in CT tend to just walk by you and not greet you. That is not to say all people in either area fit the stereotype. I grew up in California, and have lived in Ct for 13 years now. So I am really equally loyal to both places, but you really can't beat the weather in California!

Everyone in California is so laid back, and just kind of go with the flow. They are also more outwardly friendly (if that makes sense). For example, if you are at the grocery store, someone might see you looking for something and help you find it, give you some advice on it, and wish you well.

LOL, yup that's me! :dance3:

Back