I got a Tattoo!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheena

So, I figured fellow animal-lovers would appreciate the tattoo I just got today. :) It is pretty shiny because of the stuff I have on it, but I love it!! It really didn't hurt that bad-I got it on the back of my right shoulder. It is kind of hard to see very well from the pics, but our lighting in our house is pretty bad. Around the paw prints is a bright pink, and then the little stars are a light purple. There is little pink and purple star dust between the stars. :) Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• tattoo pic 2.JPG
    tattoo pic 2.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 147
  • tattoo pic 3.JPG
    tattoo pic 3.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 149
I love the tat! Great choice, and it could be fitting for all sorts of critters. So tell me how bad did it hurt? I hate pain, and always loved tats, but I'm a wimp!

Actually, I was very, VERY surprised at how little it hurt. I mean, I am not gonna lie-it was not a comfortable feeling, but this is my first tattoo, and I could definitely do it again! It was so worth it! And now it really doesn't even hurt unless I like brush up against something too hard. My shirt doesn't bug it or anything. It was funny-I was so prepared to just wrench my friend Ashley's hand off, but when he started, I was like, "Wow, I expected it to be a lot worse than this!" lol. They all just laughed at me.

Oh wow, that's a cute tatt. What was you watching on the TV? I think I spot Rob Schneider (SP?)

LOL, yep-I was watching Deuce Bigalo, Male Jigalo. lol. All time great movie! You know, I was thinking about haveing my little dog walk on paper with ink on his paws, so I could get his paw prints on me, but I had no ink, and this was kind fo a spur of the moment thing. lol.

Just a dog. I love my doggies. :) I am sure you could do it with chinchillas too! That might be kinda cool. Just put something non-toxic on their feet and have them walk across a piece of paper. I think that would be a nice personalized tattoo to remember your pet by. :)

Awesome! I wouldn't mind getting paw prints on me somewhere one of these days.

Thanks! :) I love it! Definitely worth it to me. It was so funny-I woke up this morning (I sleep on the side the tat is on), and I was like, "Man my shoulder is a little sore. What the heck?" LOL. I went in the bathroom and remembered I had gotten it. hehe. I forgot amidst my morning grog. lol.

I think someone on CnQ a few years back tried to get chinnie footprints for a tattoo. It turned into a fiasco if I remember right, lots of ink everywhere and not a usuable print anywhere!

Yours is a very pretty tattoo, though. I like it! =)

wow thas a awesome tattoo!
me and my friend want to get one together when we are 18, but i dont know if i could handle it. LOL
i love the pink in the paws very cute!

Do you have a three legged dog?

Ummmm,....no....lol. I just thought four looked like too much. It would have been way too big.

I am so happy with it. I am glad I decided to get it. It was just kind of funny because I hadn't planned on getting one yesterday. i was just going to check some places out, and have them draw something up for me to ponder on. But, it turned out good, so that's okay. :)

Oh wow, thats a really awesome design. I love it!!
Just for a future reference I'm getting a tattoo on my shoulder/back area soon and was wondering if putting on the ointment by youself is hard? I don't want my tattoo to dry out while i'm at work.

Very nice!! I wanted paw prints when I got my tattoo but I couldnt decide where to put them so that it didn't look like it was just randomly placed. Someday I will get it done!

Back