I found my chinchilla! :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonmariexoxo

Annabelle's Mommy! (:
I was just searching the internet for chin ads and ran across the perfect chin! She's black, like I wanted, and she'll be 2 in August. She's $80 for her and supplies. I'll go ahead and get her with the supplies, and then get her a better cage ay-sap, since the one she has is plastic on the bottom. But still! I'm so excited! I've been making plans with her owner and everything is becoming official. :)

So here's my baby! :) Her name is currently Cocoa, but I'm considering changing it. I'm thinking maybe Galaxy, but I'm not positive. And the last couple pictures are of her right after she took a dust bath, and the guy I'm getting her from sent me them. :) I'm very excited! We're working out all the details on when I'm going to get her, and I simply can't wait! :D

65449n2_25.jpeg

3326548_27.jpg

chin1.jpg

chin2.jpg

She's adorable but judging from the pictures she is a standard (dark gray) and not a Black Velvet or an Ebony. I hope the guy selling her did not mislead you.

I know. He called her a dark standard. But she's close enough to black to where I don't care about the official fur color. Hahaha. :)

Update on my chin:
I am going to pick her up Tuesday morning! I am sooooooooo excited! I'm still trying to figure out a good name for her, but it's proving to be difficult. Hahaha. But whatever! I am beyond excited! :D

Back