I did it!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonniemorris

Mummy to 3 mad chinnies!
My babies spent their first ever night together last night sharing the FN!
This picture is 'the morning after' :)

We had no arguments or bickering at all, we did it!

Attachments

• first morning together after bedtime!.jpg
    first morning together after bedtime!.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 99
here's some more pictures, cuddling this time!

Attachments

• cuddling.jpg
    cuddling.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 35
  • cuddling2.jpg
    cuddling2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 35
  • cuddling3.jpg
    cuddling3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 32
Awww those pictures are awsome with them cuddling, mine usually jump away as i take a snap !!!

Aww! love the cuddling pictures! Congrats to a successful friendship! ;)

cute.. i happened to notice that they are on newspaper.. the ink can be toxic, not to mention messy for chins.

the newspaper is only until I can order good fleece from the US,
and I was told from people on the form that it's safe and chinnys enjoy shredding it :s

Aw yay :) I might be getting my chin a friend I hope it goes this well :) I also have an FN did you keep them seperate by folding up the ramp? Im afraid if I do that they might not have alot of room?

im jealous! ive been trying to get mine bonded for months and so far im still too much of a nervous nelly to even leave them together in a cage at one time. i always have one out of the cage and one in

yeah :) i had them seperate so they each had 1 level of the FN, and honestly it's plenty of room for one chin!

the first day/night they were together i was so jumpy and i woke up every time i heard any kind of noise coming from the cage.. but once that first night was over i relaxed, and they've been perfect :)

Back