I am a chin addict LOL see pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
I looked around the chin room today and realized that I am almost as bad as DAWN, who has the best chinnie items there are, paintings, knick knacks etc.....
I didn't realize I had so many, but some of them are so nice I had to share!
I got a custom made painting from Kristine Kasheta on hardboard when I got my first litter of quads....Moon (extreme mosaic) Sky (violet wrap) had four babies, an extreme mosaic male, a white violet female, and two standard vc females.
I also got another artist to do four watercolours of my four pairs....:)

then of course, there are magnets, signs etc....
Not to mention my great melamine cages (I have four with a pair in each) and my melamaine maternity cages (I have two)
I have tupperware bins, labelled with treats, fleece hammocks, dishes and waterbottles, paperwork, etc etc.
YES I am a chin addict

I love my furballs!

chinroom.jpg

kashetapainting.jpg

chinroomdoor.jpg

chinpaintings.jpg

Hey I remember doing those 4 paintings for you! I need to get back to painting! I LOVE your chin room, nice clean, organized and vibrant!

Hey I remember doing those 4 paintings for you! I need to get back to painting! I LOVE your chin room, nice clean, organized and vibrant!

I love those paintings, they're fantastic!!

And yes, I wish my room was as organized as your chin room. Problem is, since I have one chin, my "chin room" is just my bedroom and I've never been one to keep a super neat bedroom.

There is more.....but this is also in my "chinnie room".......if it says CHINCHILLA on it, I probably own it...
lol
also have chinchilla car stickers...my keys are on a chinchilla key chain....I wear the silver chinchilla.com chinchilla necklace every day....have chinchilla earrings...pins, pens.......more magnets, paintings, Christmas cards from Macy....etc etc....lol

chinwall.jpg

chinwarning.jpg

Back