Howdy AGAIN!! Just in case You forgot...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee & The Chinette's

Pro Poop Cleaner
My Name is Aimee and I am proudly owned and well trained by ten lovely chinnie Ladies!! I learn more each Day and am so happy to read and share each Day as well!!

Here is a picture that most would remember, 5 of My ten babies on the infamous ledge...
P8060087.jpg

Thats, Chichi, Sophie, Fatfat, Molly & Chillie!!

Here some pix of the inseparable pair, Charlotte and Lily!!
PB120157.jpg

P1170011.jpg

Here is Matilda...
PC220014-1.jpg

"Baby" Priscilla...
PC220016.jpg

Welcome Aimee you and the girls..Hope you will love it here

Hi Aimee,

Your chins are gorgeous as are their pics, especially the one of the group on the ledge

Welcome! What a great chin family you have. I love the ledge shot - how high is the ledge? Did you put them up on it or did they all go on the ledge on their own? It's a great picture!

Thanks for the warm Welcome from those I know well and those I hope to get to know!!
:hug2:

Jenn, that ledge is under 4 ft, I had bought the girls a "cat condo" thing that has a bunch of ramps and ledges so They could get there by themselves and that was the FAVORITE spot for a few of them during playtime!!! When I put them there for pictures I put My thick gym mat on the floor and am right there ready to juggle chinnies with the Boyfriend snapping the pix!! :clown:

Back