How stupid can you be?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky for them they didn't anger the 1 percenters.

I was thinking the same thing. They decided to have fun with them to send a message, I think, rather than really hurt them. I mean seriousy, made them eat a burger? Ride around on a bike? I'd guess the ones they taped inside or to objects were the ones that really wouldn't shut up. It could have been so, so much worse.

I was thinking the same thing. They decided to have fun with them to send a message, I think, rather than really hurt them. I mean seriousy, made them eat a burger? Ride around on a bike? I'd guess the ones they taped inside or to objects were the ones that really wouldn't shut up. It could have been so, so much worse.

I think the ride around on a bike would be pretty darn educational. My understanding is that leather isn't just a fashion statement, but a good way to protect oneself from roadrash and other problems that can crop up. Wonder if the rider was looking at his cotton/hemp/protest togs and started wishing for leather.

It just proves that you should pick your battles wisely!
And yes,we wear leather to protect our skin and black doesn't show dirt.

Really, though, I hope they find the missing three activists alive. It wouldn't be funny if they were killed.

I did share this with a couple of my students, and they started crying because they were laughing so hard!

Forwarding to my own father.... I hope it gets to the family we have as friends who all go to sturgis and are major bikers.

Loved the comment (the pic brings new meaning to tree hugger)

I got that Monday and thought it was a hoax, still had a good chuckle though. Now I'm laughing my arss off because of that picture, seriously! That's awesome, and kudos to the bikers for showing good hospitality.

I know the article is fake, but it's still hilarious. =D

That poor tree, having to hold up a schmuck like that all day!

Seriously though, I can't find this on snopes to make sure it's true, but the fact that anyone could include a line like "we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it. Ergo, they should stop," and I can't tell if it's fake or not says a lot about what the animal rights protesters have done to themselves and their cause. "You can't pursue your own happiness because I don't think you should find it that way" is the most selfish and ridiculous thought process I've ever heard... and it's so bloody common when people get their undies in a bunch over silly things!

And heck, I'd consider it a favor to me to ride on the buddy seat all day; haven't been on a bike in 20 years (when my uncle sold his). I do feel bad for the vegetarians supposedly force-fed meat; having been a vegetarian at one point, I know how rough suddenly having it can be on the stomach. But then again, they also kind of asked for it by trying to force *their* choices on other people. Turnabout is still fair play to some.

Last edited:
Minrex, they were talking about this on the radio the next day( live in good ole PA), so I don't know how fake it is if the news was broadcasting it!

Well, maybe they'll be more selective of who they deceide to rally against next time! Common sense would have told most people not to potest against a bunch of bikers. I hope the missing are ok. But I agree that they could have done much worse things to the ones that have already been found.

Minrex, they were talking about this on the radio the next day( live in good ole PA), so I don't know how fake it is if the news was broadcasting it!

The article, as far as I can tell, was originally posted on a website called "Glossy News", which is a self-described "accredited online satirical publication and contributing member of HumorFeed" (Humorfeed is a website which publishes satirical news stories).

Here's the link to the story on Glossy News: http://glossynews.com/society/20100...declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/

If it does turn out to be a true story, it's still funny. Either way, I got a laugh out of it. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back