How did you find us again?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us again:

• Word of mouth

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Search engine

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
I was still checking CnQ periodically, and it forwarded me here. Yay! =)

I kept checking the previous forum link and this site popped up. Boy was I shocked because I usually would get the same old message.

Yes, huge kudos to freddie for helping so many find us. Its good to see so many were still trying :)

Oh and how did I find us? Well peggy dragged me in and chained me to the control panel.

I have been clicking on my favorites hot button for here every day for the past 4 weeks... only to see the error message show up again and again... BUT not today :D i clicked it and it was back!

I checked the C&Q website several times a day, always seeing the suspended message. Today I was so surprised when this site came up. Yay, I am so glad to see all of you again.

I clicked my link in my favourites to CnQ in hopes that magically it would be up again, and somehow it redirected me here. No complaints though, seriously. Hahahah.

Compulsively clicked on my link I have in my iGoogle daily. The CnQ link led me directly to CnH! It was great!

I was re-directed (thank you Freddie!!).

When I was re-directed to CNH I was like... "no... not the website I wanted... go to C&Q". Then I realized what had happened and BAM!... new CNH.

CnQ redirect here too!! I checked CnQ almost everyday hoping it would reappear, and then low and behold, this place popped up!!

Back