Hope, Grace & Faith's update

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liewwan

As some of you remember, I'm fostering 3 rescues. I thought I'll post some updated pictures for you guys to see their progress along with their current status.
Hope (mosaic): Is now off CC. She is eating pellets and hay just fine on her own and poo is looking more normal. Of course there needs to be some more improvements, but I'll take time. Majority of her mattings is now gone after some massive grooming. Still has some yellow stains throughout her body and still has the brownish tail. Still a bit skittish, tolerates a tiny bit of cuddling.
Grace (standard gray): Is no off cc. Eating hay and pellets just fine and poo is completely normal. Did some basic grooming and she's nice and fluffy. Still has a tint of brown by her tail. Great attitude and loves attention. Loves to cuddle. A side sleeper.
Faith (dark standard): Is still on cc once a day at 18cm. Eye infection is clearing. Eating hay and pellets. Got all of her mattings out including the brown clumped matting on her belly. She has a all white belly now. Still has
a tint of the brown tail. Behavior issues still due to lack of trust. Still kacks, sprays when I have an unexpected movement and grinds her teeth. It's getting better. Overall she was in the worst shape compared to the other 2.
With all that said and done. Here is how they look like.

Hope with her sister Grace behind her pleading for her life, cuz she doesn't want to go to the vet.
IMAG0544-1.jpg

Hope in a black and white photo:
IMAG0650-1.jpg

Hope got some major rolls going now hehehe:
IMAG0708-1.jpg

Grace passed out cold after her play time:
IMAG0743-1.jpg

Grace on the left side, Faith on the right side:
IMAG0677-1.jpg

oh they're gorgeous! so much better, they look so sweet! i love hope, the picture with her tilting her head, her whole body language shows her loads of personality!

Thanks everyone. I moved them to the main chinchilla room this weekend and put them on the bottom of one of my FN. This weekend Faith will be moved from the girls to the other fn cages.

Back