Hidden Object Chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kialana

Anyone else play hidden object games? If so check out Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention at Big Fish Games (might be available on other sites as well) and see if you can spot the chinchilla in one of the scenes!

For a tiny hint its an adorable standard grey and a HUGE distraction if it isn't one of the items I'm looking for because I keep going gaga for the little cutie every time I see it! No time bonuses for me as long as he's in the scene. :laughitup:

The game so far is fun. You're basically completing puzzles to earn money to repair a kingdom. The neat part is you can customize (well choose three different styles) things to make it how you want it. It's a nice way to unwind... and get distracted.

That sounds like so much fun! I love hidden object games. I'm playing one now called The Scruffs that has a hedgie in one of the scenes. I play on Big Fish too and checked out your game. Right now its only for PC and I have a Mac. Fingers crossed it will be out for Mac soon! :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

sounds like fun, but the last time i did smoething like this, i couldn't find it..haha

The chinchilla is very noticeable on a wooden beam in the Stable part of the game. He is STILL a huge distraction for me. Mainly because he looks very similar to my chin. The chin still has not been an item for me to find though which I find funny. (The sooner I could click on the chin, the faster I could get done with that part of the game. I the game might be plotting against me.)

Crossing fingers for it to show up on the Mac for you too, Raindog. It's a nice game that you can put down at any point, yet still feel you have fulfilled something. :)

Back