Hi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR Exotics

Hello,

My name is Jess and I used to be an active member on the chins n quills forum. I feel like that was years ago. I joined b/c I had chinchillas, which I still do, just 2. Cody is a standard grey, he's about 11yrs old. Blizzard is my white mosaic and I believe he'll be 9 this April. I found this forum doing research on hedgehogs. I only have 1, he's 7 months old and I call him Sonic. I know, how original. :)

My husband and I have a little boy, 14months and his name is Troy. He's been such a blessing, and to think, I never wanted kids. I can't imagine my life without him now. We also have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a panther chameleon, 2 red eyed tree frogs, 2 amazon milk frogs and about 30 snakes. My husband and I breed them. Mainly ball pythons and carpet pythons. We also have a few that are just our pets. That includes an albino burmese python, a green tree python, a woma python, blackhead python and a brazilian rainbow boa. I was never into reptiles until I met my husband. They're our passion and it's an awesome hobby that we enjoy together. I look forward to getting my son involved and teaching everything we know about animals.

I think that about sums it up! :)

I agree with Kate, your household sounds very busy, but in an awesome way! We're happy to have you here :)

Hellos from a fellow newbie. It sounds like you have Noah's Arc at your home :)

Back