Hi starting anew

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahdear

Hopefully, people will have forgotten the conversation that have happened in the past and let me start over. I think that is only fair. I also know that I was very stubborn and not willing to take anyone else's point of view. I also wrote threads in a way to stop arguments but what happened was people found out that I was hiding something and learned it and felt that I don't was lying. I guess in a way I was. I just want to let all members know that this a thread to show that I want to start over and try to make some friends here and maybe not need to leave like last time hehe. I hope I can talk to the admins and try to come to an understanding. I also will only be on if I need to ask questions and actually I was off more because I thought my chinchillas were doing ok and they are both doing great and look great. Sadly, I do need to ask a few questions about one but I will do that later. I would also like to know if anyone wants me back because if you don't I might as well leave. Here comes some interesting posts lol. Um... well my chinchilla was not pregnant after all. There has been no babies thus far and it has been over 12 months at least since they had their run in. Mess up on my part. Once I understand that everyone is willing to give me a second chance I'll explain the story, maybe explain it that is, in my depth explain each part and going over somethings. I promise everyone that the baby forum won't be a forum I'm going on because my chinchillas are virgins and will be forever. Also, I took them both to the vet to get a check up and was given a clean bill and learned a bunch of stuff from her.

Last edited:
I'm clueless as to what your talking about but thought I'd say

welcome back.

LOL Me too! I went back and read the thread to which I think she is referring.

As to whether or not you are welcome back, I can't speak for anyone else, but as for me, it's cool. But here's the thing...this is an informational forum.
If you say you are here to learn then you have to be willing to listen to what is said with an open mind, consider it, and then make your decisions. There are a lot of very experienced people here, and while I don't always agree with everything said, I have gotten a lot of good information and new ideas to consider. If you are serious about taking good care of your chinchillas then this is a great place to start learning how to do it.

If you are going to even consider breeding chinchillas down the road you MUST educate yourself thoroughly and be willing to take criticism when you mess up, and learn from your mistakes. If you can't do that then 1) this isn't the place for you, and 2) you shouldn't be breeding chinchillas.

I just want to say, don't come back because people "like" you. Who gives a crud at this point in time? Come back because you want to do what's best for your chins. Not to be mean, but put your pride aside and do what's best to keep them happy and healthy. You'll gain everyone's respect much more by doing that and actively participating on the forum rather than a) coming back only when you need help and b) only coming back because you're "liked".

There are 1600 members of this forum. Not to be rude, but I highly doubt anyone cares whether you are on here or not, whether you were gone and came back, or what you did in the past. You caused a lot of problems before. Don't cause them again and the admins will be fine. Start crap, you'll get banned.

Can't get any easier than that, can it?

Well, I guess I'd have to go back to find out what this is all about, but I agree with the others, this is a great place to learn and to share. If you are willing to do so, nobody will mind you here. The more people the better. If you need help, ask away. It is your choice whether you listen to the advice or not. But people here will give you their honest opinions as to what is best for your chin. People genuinely want to help. So please either take it or leave it, but don't spew anything back at the people who wanted to help you in the first place.

Ok, you all have great points. Tunes can I pm again? Because if I'm going to stay around I might as well be able to pm people if I have a question just for them. I guess I didn't listen as well as some of you do but really in the end I felt like I was being slapped around and I had no one to help me. I know there are probably many reasons for that but Can I ask if my chinchilla really were pregnant wouldn't you all want to help me, help her and then maybe get rid of the babies some how? Just asking but anyway. I actually think it will be hard for me to come back without the pm feature because that makes forums much more helpful and interesting because then you can make friends. I actually have taken what you all said and used it quite a bit.

Last edited:
One of the benefits of asking questions on the forum is so that all may benefit from everyone else's knowledge and experience.

The only stupid/dumb question is the one not asked. ;)

Also, by just using the PM function, you don't know if the information you are getting is actually correct. No one can chime in and say "Hey, that person's info is wrong." Like I said, Hannah. Put your pride aside and just do what is right for the chins. Who gives a crap about making "friends" if an animal's life is potentially at stake.

There are 1600 members of this forum. Not to be rude, but I highly doubt anyone cares whether you are on here or not, whether you were gone and came back, or what you did in the past. You caused a lot of problems before. Don't cause them again and the admins will be fine. Start crap, you'll get banned.

Can't get any easier than that, can it?

Funny thing is I remember her. Clearly and I don't remember anyone unless they've been around for awhile. LOL

I might add tho....if your here to be truthful and really want to learn then people probably wont mind. Hopefully you have your animals best interest at heart and can go forth with that in mind..

Welcome back:thumbsup: Life is too short too focus and dwell on things we did in the past, no matter how much drama they brought to our lives.

Learn from your mistakes and move on.. Try not to make them again... I have no clue what this is about but I agree with what has been said.. Its in the past leave it there.. Good job on turning over a new leaf

Back