Hi it me again

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkc1038

Hi I tried to post before but I think my post got lost,
I was on C&Q before as I think Patriotgirl, but since thats not one of my Chins I figured I would use my other sign on.
I have two Chins one is a 2 1/2 year old beige girl that was badly neglected at her other owners home, she lives ina garage for 2 years and was not either fed or bathed or even paid attention too all that much so when I got her she was very antisocial. So now we have had her 6 months a nd she Loves scritches and apple sticks and to see what is going on in the house, she resides in her Gigantic cage in the Living room. She still is a spitfire and I never knew Chinnies could give the stink eye so well. LOL
My daughters (really mine) chin is a little standard boy who is the cuddlyest boy I have ever seen, he is 9 months old and he was adopted from a little girl who didnt know that chins could have babies?? So I gave her some really great information and I hope she took it and made sure her two chins were seperated(I dont think so), but I tried.
I really dont post all that much because I am still learning and I enjoy learning from this site all the information has made my chins very happy indeed.

Latest posts

Back