Hi, In OR

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bowtiehotrod

Hi, I have been reading, but never typed anything. Didn't really know how honestly at first. I have one black chinchilla named Rod. It's short for Hot Rod. I have a hot rod, so he got named after that. I have had Rod for 3 years. I have one hedgehog but it's my girlfriends mainly. Named Gunner. I will try and figure out how to put a picture of them here, but I don't have a camera. Maybe my phone will work. Seems like everyone here is all women though. Any other guys out there that have chinchillas?

Hi! Welcome to CnH! :)

Haha, there's guys on here. Just not as many as women. There's even some guy chin breeders :)

There's also chin breeders that restore, tune and sell Hot Rods and Muscle cars, too!
Currently selling a LS-6 Chevelle and a couple of '65 442's - what've you got?
Welcome to C+H !

Hi and welcome! Some of the cutest chins on the forum are owned by guys! Brandon's Binx and Keninphilly's whole gang are super cute. They post pictures pretty regularly. And of course Rickman (Rick) breeds great looking chins in Illinois.
I have to admit I did think for the longest time chinchillas were more of a "girl" pet, but they are so cute and really just dogs for men would be WAY too boring!

Welcome to the group. You can load pictures for your phone. I send mine to my email then store them on the desktop then put them in my photobucket account. There may be an easier way but I am pretty technologically challenged and that's the way I know to do it and that's what I do!

There's also chin breeders that restore, tune and sell Hot Rods and Muscle cars, too!
Currently selling a LS-6 Chevelle and a couple of '65 442's - what've you got?
Welcome to C+H !
48' Chevy 5 Window, and a Buick Riviera. Have a couple more in the works, just haven't started yet. Spendy hobby. :winkers:

Welcome to CnH, from a fellow testostaronian.

You made that word up! What kinda word is that?? LOL

Welcome to CnH. There's a fair bit of "testosteronism" hereabouts.

How'd I do Kegs? :

Spendy - sometimes, but if you've 45 yrs. of friends, you too could build a 12:30 car for around 3 grand! Wouldn't win a show, but a lot of fun against a "pocket rocket!"

Spendy - sometimes, but if you've 45 yrs. of friends, you too could build a 12:30 car for around 3 grand! Wouldn't win a show, but a lot of fun against a "pocket rocket!"
I am more into show rigs. Every detail has got to be "perfect". It's not ever possible on cars that old, but I sure try. Usually the interior is what drives me nuts to get just right. :hair:

Hello there! Am always glad to see others who live in the Great Northwest!! I am a woman, but there are quite a few guys around to talk to if you'd like. I do have to say though that it isn't necessarily a guy thing working on cars. I build, drive, and love cars. So, you just never know what you'll find lurking around the chin world. Have fun, and hopefully you'll be able to learn your one new thing a day here. - Jessica

Back