Hi from Rochester

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamollie.tb

Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany, and we currently have a houseful of (mostly) rescues. We have 5 chins in 2 separate cages (I'll post my big question about my girls in the hygiene section). My husband and I had chins before, which we bred and had 2 litters. Unfortunately, so little was known "back then" in the 90's, that we weren't overly successful, and lost our chins at (what I now know as) a very young age, both parents at 8,of jaw problems (which I now realize was probably not the random "cancer" that our vet thought, but probably pasteurella from the rabbits we kept. Yes, in the same room. I had no idea, and I'd never heard, or been told, anything in regards to the spread of it to chins. They had no direct contact, but that had to have been it. I'm truly suffering thinking that they could still be alive. Although, truth be told... The pellets/hay I had access to back then was not on par with the diet my current tiny herd is on).
Anyway... We also have a dog, 3 cats, a tortoise, a fish, 2 gerbils (will be 3 yrs in the spring!), and 6 spotted salamanders that we've raised from eggs. Oh, and 2 kids. 😀
It's nice to be here!
Tiffany

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm wondering... Why do u keep getting logged out of the forum? I'm using Tapatalk, but CnH is the only one I can't stay logged in to. Hence, no notifications 😯😢

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back