Hi Everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The1nOnlyMatty

My name is Matty (in case you didn't guess from the screen name). I am a fairly new Chinnie daddy. My first two I got April of this year, and then we added to the family with two more whom we adopted from the wonderful Whimsy. My boys are Jaq (Homozygous Beige) and Gus Gus (Heterozygous Beige)...these two are brothers, then Jester (Mosaic) and Duke (Standard Gray..possibly a medium but he's far to young to know for sure). Jaq and Gus Gus are approximately 5 months old, Jester is approximately 4 months old, and Duke will be 3 months old on the 18th of July...all babies. I have attached a few pictures of my boys and their home. I look forward to reading, and meeting all you on here.

chinnie7.jpg
Our Boys

chinnie6.jpg
Duke

chinnie1.jpg
Jester

chinne4.jpg
Gus Gus

chinne3.jpg
Jaq

Welcome to CnH. You look like you have a lovely family there. :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome wishes! I've been reading through some of the threads here and am having a blast seeing everyone's babies and learning. We are currently fighting a case of the squishy poos which is making it's way through the boys. Finally seems to be calming down. I'll keep everyone posted.

As of this afternoon, all the squishy poos are gone. I'm still keeping an eye out to be safe. The vet suspected that it was cryptosporidium, even though the poo smear came back clear, due to the quickness that it came on, and the way it worked it's way through all the boys. After almost a two week stay at Whimsy's for antibiotics and care, it does seem everyone is finally clear. So excited to have my boys back...time for a good out of cage romp this evening!

Super cute pictures, I think the best is where one is stealing sticks while the rest nap lol. I must be more sneaky with the camera because my boys run/hide every time I try for a round of photos

My boys are hams...then here the little beep and normally pose immediately. Can't wait to get our FN in so pic taking will not have to be awkward positioning or include cage bars. Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Back