Heyyy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainbowPanda

Hi, My name is Jake. I live in Colorado. I am getting my first chinchilla on Monday, I have been doing some research on them for a while and have wanted one since I was like 10 (I'm 18). I found this website recently and have been lurking, finally decided to say hi now that its getting close to the big day! :)

wazzaa! jake yea , i know how u feel, when i was 14 all i wanted was a chin, now im 16,gonna be 17 next month and i got two male mosaics! omg! anyways congratz on joing and cant wait to see the pics! :{)

Hi and welcome! I bet Monday isn't coming soon enough for you! Congrats on your new chin and I can't wait to see pics!

Hello and welcome.. I know exactly how excited you are... We are bringing our 2 baby boys home on Thursday and surprising my daughter with her own chin at that... I'm from Ohio but I absolutley love Colorful Colorado... My sister and I drove all the way to Colorado Springs/Canyon City... 22 hours... We had a blast....

Merry Christmas

Back