Hey! I don't bite you, so you don't bite me.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smhufflepuff

super-duper hedgiepig
The offender: Tex Buckaroo Hufflepuff.

Little guy had a footbath... which he enjoyed... and was happily sleeping on my belly while drying. He was between my t-shirt and sweatshirt. Without warning, CHOMP!

Startled, I yell out "Hey!" and pull the sweatshirt layer back revealing a calm little boy who's looking at me. I picked him up, looked him over - he appeared fine. I looked me over, I had teeth marks.

He wanted to snuggle more(?!), so we did after a brief discussion about appropriate and inappropriate behavior. This time on top of both the t-shirt and sweatshirt. Silly boy!!

Looks so innocent, eh?
picture.php

Poptart does that quite often. For her she is usually digging in her snuggle bag and will bite the bag to try to make it do what she wants it to do, instead of just bag, she will catch skin too. I have never had bite marks from her yet though.

Tex! you naughty boy you! I'm glad you've had the discussion with him on good bite, bad bite lol!

Needler was like that.. He would CHOMP without warning and then try to look all sweet.. Tex is a naughty one.

I dunno, he looks like a little angel to me, I'm sure there can't be a bite mark...:angel7:

PFT! He did not bite you. It was all in your mind. Look at that sweet little face. :D

He's a tricky one. I see he has everyone convinced that he'd never CHOMP like that. Looking at him, I'd tend to believe him... my sweet angel boy. My tummy tells a different story. Alas, tummy is shy, declines to have photographic evidence taken, and refuses to press charges. :cute:

Ahahaha that face is priceless. So cute and sweet. I'm glad your tummy refused to press charges. I'm sure after all you went through with your little guys it's worth the occasional chomp to be able to have snuggle time with them again. And come on! Look at that face... he promises he will never do it again.

my hedgie likes to grab shirts, towels anything soft with his teeth and pull it in towards him:)

That's my baby's favorite pastime. I've learned not to wear really thin shirts when I wants to do any between the layers cuddling with him because he has DEFINITELY gotten some skin on accident. Little bugger. HOwever, between the layers cuddling is his FAVORITE so I try not to stop him from doing it even when he sometimes hurts like heck...:wacko:

Also, I'd like to caption his photo...

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

awe he looks so cute how do you get him to sit on your stomach without him running away?

Tex is a snuggler. Loves to come out and sleep on me. Lately, he's been putting himself in all sorts of interesting positions. Last night, he was in my left hand slightly curled into a loose hedgieball, with one rear leg sticking straight out... asleep. The evening before, he did his best imitation of a starfish.

Back