help! chin in hiding.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3ndless

Human Chin Jungle Gym
Well when i woke up today i found that mitsi was no longer in her cage, i spent around 30 minutes trying to find her and finally did. Shes in this corner thats unreachable so ive been trying to lure her out, ive been laying a treat infront of it but she wont take the leap to come get it. Ive also moved her dust bath nearby in hopes she would go take one and i could make my move. Any ideas or suggestions?

Block her off so she can't get out - when evening comes and she's normally active unblock her and set her dust bath out and she'll probably come jump in it.

Otherwise, just be patient, they can sleep most of the day.

I use a broom handle for hard to reach places, but I don't know what your "corner" entails.

Block her off so she can't get out - when evening comes and she's normally active unblock her and set her dust bath out and she'll probably come jump in it.

Otherwise, just be patient, they can sleep most of the day.

I use a broom handle for hard to reach places, but I don't know what your "corner" entails.

thanks, and there is no way a broom handle could reach, it goes up then down cant get my hand in there

What about taking a bedsheet or two and slowly using it to fill the space so that she has no choice but to come out?

i remember when silkie somehow chewed one of the bard from her cage, thank god she decided to visit me in the computer room before she got into something toxic!

Back