Hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyalPeach

Hello all! I've been lurking here for a long, long time and finally decided its time for me to join :)

My name is Emily, I'm from Ottawa, Canada and I have 2 chins, Peach and Pumpkin. I'm hopelessly addicted! I plan to aquire more chins as soon as we move from this 1 bedroom apartment ;)

Like many noobies when I got Peach, my coworker told me it was a girl, and since he had a chin of his own I didn't doubt him. So, I decided on the name Peach after much thought. As I dove into research, I quickly found out that Peach was very much a boy! So when I got my next chin, I decided he should have a matching dorky name, so I called him Pumpkin!

DSC_00042.jpg
Peach in his decorated dustbath (Don't worry, I watch him like a hawk when he's in there, and I have 2 other bathes with no deco)

regalpumpkin.jpg
Pumpkin, who is entirely too hard to photograph!

Other than chins, I have a bratttyy little kitten named Atlas, 3 goldfish and 1 betta..oh and a boyfriend! ;)

Thats about it for now, hope to get to know all of you soon!

Welcome to CnH! :))

What beautiful boys you have! And don't worry, the sex change happens to a lot of people who get chins from people/places that don't know how to properly sex a chin!

Welcome to CnH! :))

What beautiful boys you have! And don't worry, the sex change happens to a lot of people who get chins from people/places that don't know how to properly sex a chin!

Ditto that! One of my chins not only changed sex on me but gave me a cutest kit!(I never intend to breed them just want to enjoy their company and hope they do mine, so sadly, boys and girls are in seperate cages now.)
Welcome and your boys are so adorable!

Hi and :welcomewagon: to the forum Emily!
Peach and Pumpkin are so cute!

Welcome Emily! Your chins are adorable, and I really like their names. Glad you officially decided to join the group! We'll "see" you around the forum!

Your babies are adorable!! Welcome to the forum, it is full of wonderful people with lot's of info and knowledge. I Love this forum!! You will learn alot!! :)

:wave: Welcome!
I spy another human with the condition known as "chinnitus" ;)

Back