Hello

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziether

Hello,

I am new to this forum but am a member of other chinchilla forums. I currently own 2 chinchillas. Names are Misty and Cappuccino. Misty is a standard female and she is about 1 1/2 years old. Cappuccino is a tan colored chin who is also 1 1/2 years old.
As a side project, I build pieces for inside the cages of ferret nation cages. I do not own a business but one day hope to sell these pieces to the public. Here is a picture of my chins and cage.

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0827.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Greetings,
What a talent you have. I have an affinity for Beige and yours is beautiful. Good luck to you.

Welcome. Your chins are beautiful.

The cage additions are fantastic. You should give serious thought to starting to take orders! I especially like the hide boxes. Great idea and beautiful work. You should be proud.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Much appreciated. I enjoy doing woodwork in the cage, and creating new ideas of what to build them. I hope to have a website soon to sell all these pieces to people. I know the pics don't do it justice, but if you want a detail tour of the cage, here is a link to a you tube video I made of the cage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BHfLU95yE

Thanks for watching

I love your cage. I saw your videos in youtube and I’m amazed. I wish I had that kind of ability

Back