Hello!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sayhedgehog

Remember, love is.
Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if any of you remember me. I used to be a member of Chin-n-Quills years ago under the name RoxieFaye. I took a long (ha!) break from the forums and when I decided to finally come back I discovered C&Q had been shut down, but thankfully I found you guys!

Rather than write out a really long introduction into who I am, I'll just link you to the About Me page on my website, sayhedgehog.com. Basically, I'm 26 years old, was born HIV+, am bipolar and have a really crazy yet wonderful life. :)

Way back when I was a member of C&Q, I had a hedgehog named Quillson. He was the hedgehog love of my life and he passed away from WHS in 2005. After Quillson came Theodore Butters and he was nearly 5 years old when he passed away in January of 2010. In May of 2009 a precious rescue hedgie I named Thaddeus Otto joined our family. Someone had abandoned him at a local Petsmart and an old high school friend contacted me to see if I could take him in and of course I said yes. Those few months I had two hedgies at once were pure heaven!

Thaddeus continues to light up my life every day. Hedgehogs have been a major source of comfort in my life and have always given me a reason to keep going when things have been especially tough. Hedgehogs have been such a lifesaver for me that I even have them tattooed on me, TWICE. :)

Anyway, I'm happy to be back. I wish you all much love and light and thank you for loving these quilled critters as much as I do.

Blessed be.

Hey Roxie! I was thinking about you a while back and was wondering how you were doing. Its great to see you again. Welcome back to the forum.

Back