Hello~ New chin owner~

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Alex~

I'm always scared of introductions~ haha >///< But hello everyone~ I'm Alex, I will be turning 19 this week, and discovered this forum yesterday and LOVED it! Everyone is so amazing at caring for their chins and seeing pictures of cages really inspires me to go all out decorating!

I' m going to look at chinchilla's tomorrow in hopes of getting my first one. I am very excited!! I will definitely be coming here a lot to ask questions so please bare with me! But I definitely want to try my hardest to give my new chin the most fantastic home I can provide for him! I've done weeks of research now on how to care for them but there's always something new to learn about! :) Im really looking forward to it!

Welcome Alex. You've made a good start by finding CnH. Take some time to read as much as you can and you'll be pretty much ready to go with your first chin. :)

Hi and welcome Alex! We are so happy to have you here, learning about chins before you get one. Good luck in finding one, and please share pics with us...we never get enough! lol

Thank you guys! I'm super excited for this! Today just cant go by fast enough! I will definitely post up pictures when I find one! :D I feel like Im on the brink of a life long addiction to some very amazing companions!

Welcome. Glad you found a site with lots of good information. Remember, just because something at the pet store has a picture of a chinchilla on it, does not mean it's good for a chinchilla! When you get your new baby, pictures would be appreciated.

Welcome. Glad you found a site with lots of good information. Remember, just because something at the pet store has a picture of a chinchilla on it, does not mean it's good for a chinchilla! When you get your new baby, pictures would be appreciated.

That is definitely something I am learning! No petstore items for me! If a breeder doesnt approve it goes no where near my chin!

Pictures will definitely be up! Super excited!

Back