Hello from Toronto!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolie

Hi everyone!

I posted occasionally on the old forum, and thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm Nikki, born and raised in Toronto Canada. I have two female chins, five year old Rory and four and a half year old Lenore (she mostly goes by Nor or Nor-Nor).

I'd been wanting to own chinchillas since I was eight years old, but with so many uncertanties in my future, my parents didn't want me to make a commitment until I was sure it was doable. It was very exciting when I was finally able to bring Rory home 5 years ago, 12 years after I first saw a chinchilla in person. I couldn't be happier now, my girls make life so much more fun.

I also share my home with a 17 and a half year old grumpy kitty and a one and a half year old West Highland Terrier.

I'm glad the forums are back and running. This place has been an invaluable resource!

Hello and welcome! Glad you joined us! You sure have some elderly pets, we would love to see pictures....hint hint!

Welcome to CnH! I'm from Toronto too :) I have hedgies.

I have to say your pets are adorable! I'm especially in love with your westie!

Welcome again!

Back