Hello from Nebraska

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rocknroo

hello my name is Paul and My g/f name is Mallory, i got her chinchillas last year for her birthday becuase she wanted them, i had no clue what it was about but now i love them, we got two so the one wasn't lonely, thier names are Rocko and Roo

Roo is the dark one and on the left and Rocko is the white one on the left

IMG_2230.jpg

rocko
IMG_2230.jpg

roo
IMG_2213.jpg

Roo is mine, and Rocko's is Mallory's

Hello from all 4 of us

Welcome to CnH. I am glad you are joining us as sometimes when one joins the WHOLE family are loved by all. Gorgeous boys you got there.

Welcome! Your chins are adorable! And yes, chins can become very addicting. They are just irressistable! Thanks for sharing your chins with us.

Hey thanks everyone, i found this site from GOOGLE FTW

one of the main reasons we joined is becuase we wanted to do a different cage set up becuase we have the FN cage, and i saw everyone else's chins and i was wow theres alot of people who have these things LOL

Hi Paul, welcome! Just wanted to let you know though--what's yours is Mallory's!! So I would have to say Roo is hers as well Ha!! Both guys are cute! Rocko reminds me of my son's favorite cartoon when he was little--Rocko's Modern Life!

Rocko's Modern Life+1 FTW

thats actually why mallory name rocko LOL

Latest posts

Back