Hello from FL!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dappleganger

Hello again, I'm Dappleganger and live not too far away from Essentia. She sold me some chinnies supplies last week and told me the forum had moved here. I used to read the other forum and lost my login info so don't remember my name (but probably only posted a couple of times, if that).

We currently have two chins, a male and female who live happily in separate cages next to one another. Rose was a rescue adopted over a year ago as a companion to another female chin we had at the time (who has unfortunately passed away). Due to her serious neglect and no socializing she is still skittish, but warms up after we hold her a few minutes.

Buddy is our newest adoptee, and we are his 2nd owners. He used to be the star in a local pet shop where they would put him into an XL ball and let him have the run of the store. He is a real monkey and a show-off and loves attention! He is extremely well-socialized and a champion wall surfer, hehe.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hoping that some of those great archives (especially the pics of your chin setups) make it over here as it's been a great way to get some creative ideas.

Hi Essentia, I found the place! :wave5:

:hug2:

Welcome! I'm not too far from you, in St. Augustine!

We may be closer than you think, because we live in NW St. Johns. :D

Cool! I'm on Anastasia Island.:wink3:

Yay! More Florida buddies. We really need to get some Florida shows going, I would love to learn from them.

Yay! I am so happy to see you here. :D

How did your chins like the cookies? Have you started switching them to PANR? If so, how is it going?

Haha. Sorry to bombard you will all the questions. I didn't even know you knew my name on here. Either way, very happy to see you.

Cool! I'm on Anastasia Island.:wink3:

Yay! More Florida buddies. We really need to get some Florida shows going, I
would love to learn from them.

Amen to that. I have been praying for a FL show for a long time. I would go to every single one they had. I would then probably come back with two more chins, which then my husband would kill me, fall in love with them, then forgive me and the vicious cycle would then start all over the next year. :p

Back