Hello everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uninhibited

Sundog
I joined this lovely board because I just adopted two male Chinchillas, and I have questions about them...

My name is Erika and I live in Colorado. I grew up living with a huge menagerie of pets due to my mother being a veterinarian, including ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgies, birds of many species, a ton of different reptiles and amphibians, the requisite dogs and cats, and now for the first time I am the human of two very beautiful Chinchillas.

And my, oh my, do I have QUESTIONS, especially since they are adopted; one of them was a rescue situation (neglect) before being pretty much fully rehabilitated but he still has some problems...

I can't wait to become an active member of the community!

Welcome! :wave3:

this forum is full of very knowledgeable chin owners, breeders, and friendly folk :)) i'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions!

Hi and welcome! We're so happy to have you here and congrats on your new furballs! We love to answer questions, so please ask away!

Welcome! This forums is the right place for questions to be asked, you can probably do a search and find that your question has already been asked and answered!! Glad you're here!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone

After my Chins get a little more settled in I'll take some photos - they are standard grey but Scooby is darker than Zorb.

In the future I'd love to get a Wilson White, they are adorable with their dark ears!

Back