Healthiest diet for a chin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenzie221

I would like to know what the HEALTHIEST and best diet is for my chins... even if it means that I make it myself with all the best ingredients.... please let me know your opinions and if you have any recipes and such to share!!!!

Thanks guys, I feed them oxbow chinchilla pellets, an organic supplement and organic hay with herbs from Fuzzies Kingdom... They have a massive cage with 6 shelves a couch a bed and a hut with tile flooring and an abundance of chew toys. I'm curious more along the lines of making their food myself from fresh ingredients as opposed to bagged or processed? I'm a bit of a DIY gal and I just want the absolute best for my babies:)

I havn't heard of any DIY feeds, but I would be interested in them if there were any.

Sounds like they are spoiled already ;)

There really is not such thing as a good "DYI" feed. Most feeds have been formulated over decades. I don't see any sense in trying to recreate the wheel...

Thanks again everyone! I guess I'll just do some research on the best feeds available and see what I can come up with! Much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back